Monday, April 20, 2009

Updates, and Drama!

So it's been a bit since my last posting… which can be blamed on some hellish work crunch time at the office.  There more than likely won't be a good post ( By us ) until after the month of May… as that's when my companies' cut over is ( supposed ) to be finished.  Though, in the mean time, I seem to have pissed a few kids off around the glorious spectacle that is, the intarwebz.

Firstly, remember Efagz?  Well shortly after my little post about them, and them proclaiming how much they don't care about me calling them cowards, and things of the like… they of course made their community public!  Which was the perfect opportunity for me to test out some code and blow $5 I had no other use for being that I've quit smoking.  You can see the result of 1 glass of vodka, 30 minutes of work, and an extreme lack of better things to do with my time here.  The resulting drama can be found here… and here….aaaaand [...]

Brought to you by: http://www.phreak2000.com

No comments: