Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Out with the old...

So Phreak was originally created to be a technology, well, I suppose the manipulation of technology type site 9 years ago… it was never actually meant to be a opinions/snark/pretencious/what the fuck ever else word I could use to describe it.  I have been thinking for a while about getting a new domain to post all of my random ( insert aforementioned description here ) shit to.  Today I finally did that.  Now don't get me wrong, Phreak and I have had some good times, and I will call it from time to time, but I think we should just be friends from here on out.  I will not allow the domain to expire, in fact I am giving it a much greater purpose!

Phreak will now be the hub for all of my sites.  Basically a news source for anything that happens within the network of sites I am slowly rebuilding.  ALSO!  On a note of rebuilding, I will be soon removing the automatic posting system from Oh The Drama, and posting real content by hand, the way it should be.  Efagz will more than likely just sit there rotting as it was a joke domain for a joke of a community.  I might hand post their content there just to continue to perturb them.  God is still having fun with his blog.[...]

Brought to you by: http://www.phreak2000.com

No comments: